Friday, June 1, 2012

50-50 FILMS: Fill In Life, Mind and Soul


50-50 FILMS: Fill In Life, Mind and Soul



     I like watching movies. It is one of my past time activities. For me, these films not only entertain me but also feed me. Feed me what? Well, I've come up with my own description of films with this acronym F.I.L.M.S.

          F- ill
          I - n
          L - ife
          M - ind and
          S - oul

     Whenever I watch films, I take time to think about it at the end. Maybe that's my way of absorbing it. Various reactions may come out of me, either for story or tech. Sometimes I get too affected depending on the scheme (which I believe why my friends and family tease me). Movies brought me many things. It can be a deeper view and understanding of reality, a peep to a different world, a knowledge, an inspiration or realization. 

That is why it F.I.L.M.S. :)


50 FILMS (MEMORABLE)


These are the first movies I've watched. Hello VHS world, baby!
1. 101 Dalmatian 1 
2. Toy Story 1

I have younger siblings, that probably explains these :)
3. Toy Story 3
4. Cars 1
5. UP
6. Meet the Robinsons 
7. Ratatouille
8. Monster House
9. Kung Fu Panda 1& 2


10. Jumanji
11. Spiderman 1
12. Catwoman (I love Halle Berry here:)
13. Mr. Bean Holiday
14. Norbit
15. Hugo
16. School of Rock
17. Hunger Games
18. Cheaper by the Dozen 1&2
19. Step Up 1-3 


20. The Count of Monte Cristo
21. Passion of Christ 
22. The Boy in Stripped Pajamas
23. Schindler's List
24. Les Miserables
25. Phantom of the Opera
26. The Help
27. Inang Yaya
28. Anak
29. Muro Ami


30. AI: Artificial Intelligence
31. Deep Impact
32. The Day After Tomorrow
33. Perfume: A Story of a Murderer
34. The Da Vinci Code
35. Inception
36. Harry Potter 1
37. Harry Potter 7 part 1&2
38. Harry Potter 4
39. Harry Potter 5


40. Eclipse (Sorry haters, I kinda like the action)
41. Burlesque (Music, dance, romance = <3 )
43. The Proposal
44. Pearl Harbor
45. Milan


(Confession 101: slightly I'm a John Lloyd&Bea fan.)
46. One More Chance
47. Now That I Have You
48. Close to You
49. All About Love


and my ALL TIME FAVORITE IS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
50. Titanic
Yes, it's weird how I manage to appreciate this movie even though I'm so young way back that time. At a single digit age, I should be watching cartoons but no, I'm into this drama/romance/tragic movie and yes I'm still addicted to it until now. :)


50 FILMS (I WANT TO WATCH)


1. The Notebook (I know right, I often here good insights on this film yet I'm still not watching it)
Coming Soon
2. The Perks of being a Wallflower (can't wait >.<)
3. Spiderman: Man of Steel
4. Step up 4 (aahhhhhh!)
5. Les Miserables - USA (weeeeee!)
6. Snow White and the Huntsman
7. Prometheus
8. Breaking Dawn (part 2) (Pardon me, non-fans, I want to see how the end will look like. :) haha)
9. Catching Fire (excited!)
10. Mocking Jay (same ^)
11. The Bourne Legacy


12. How to Train Your Dragon 2
13. The Lorax
14. ParaNorman
15. Brave
16. Nanny McPhee
17. Despicable Me 1&2
18. Monster Inc.
19. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
20. Babe
21. Alice in Wonderland


22. Take the Lead
23. You Got Served
24. Stomp the Yard
25. Hairspray
26. Moulin Rouge


27. Armageddon
28. Supernova
29. Apollo 13
30. The Core
31. Independence Day
32. Twister


33. Kill Bill
34. Pride and Prejudice
35. Notting Hill
36. Scary Movie Series
37. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
38. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
39. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
40. The Diary of Anne Frank
41. The Matrix
42. Speed
43. Forrest Gump
44. Jerry Maguire
45. The Nutty Professor
46. The Pelican Brief


47. Baler
48. Ang Babae sa Septic Tank (this.)
49. Decada 70's
50. Yamashita: The Tiger's Treasure




*a little trivia: My friends and my family often tease me of crying at all films that I'm watching - even at the most shallow ones)


-Cha :)





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sometimes, Kuya Renz, we have to share those kinds of things. hahaha =))

      Delete