Saturday, September 18, 2010

What is a Hometown?





What is a HOMETOWN?

             Usually, people consider a place to be their hometown because it's their birthplace, a place they have grown to, it's their province etc. We have different considerations of what a hometown is as for my father he said that his hometown would be Pangasinan because it's where his ancestors live. I agree to these claims but for me it's not just a place you lived by.

          A hometown for me is a place where you first see the goodness of living. It's a place that no matter how short or long you had stayed it will keep in your mind and heart its contributions in molding you as yourself. A hometown is a place that will always be marked in you.


These were few of my chosen topics for my hometown "Rizal."

  • the "pantalan/daungan" (mini sea gulf)
  • maybe some foods :P 
  • my first communities (Binangonan & Angono)
  • the Higantes Festival



-Cha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment