Tuesday, July 3, 2012

YouTube here I come!

YouTube here I come!


Hey guys!
I just wanted to inform you, that I'm currently into YouTube now! *clap clap clap* I mean rather should I say that I'm MORE into YouTube right now. *weee, pops confetti!* :) Aside from the usual, watching, subscribing and all the stuff, I've started uploading videos already. Well, I'm not sure how often that would be but as long as I have videos worth viewing for public, I'll share it. ;)

I can't tell exactly what my channel will bring you but pretty much I'll be uploading event vids like performances. So far I have 5 videos, most of them are dance performances of LUCID Dance Troupe, a dance group where I myself belong haha. It's the official dance troupe of my school De La Salle Canlubang [Now called De La Salle - Science and Technology Complex. DLSU-STC]. 


my channel page :)


I hope you'll enjoy watching my videos and I'm very open for subscribers! [chagarcia16 or search Tambolina to see my channel] See yah :)


Btw, I just want to share to you guys the Top 10 channels I subscribed too.
  • kylehanagami
  • ellenkimCHEEE
  • ItsKingsleyBitch
  • HappySlip
  • jemdahunk
  • Jayesslee
  • legaci
  • bbgailx3
  • todrickhall
  • Paint
Enjoy YouTube-ing! :)



-Cha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment