Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Japorms"

"Japorms"


Well... I don't know exactly when the term "japorms" originated but it's a slang term for "porma" which is also another slang term for having style in clothing. What?! haha. Porma literally means form but usually used as a jargon for styling in the 80's or 90's [I think haha].

For the past Halloween and November holidays, my vacation was just plain. The rest of the family wasn't able to join my mother in visiting our deceased love-ones since travelling to province without a car and with a toddler is quite hard and impractical. 


So.

My little brother Koko [3yrs. old] likes seeing pictures of people and also of himself. Yes. which also means he likes to "magpa-picture". I was thinking of something to do [good thing I don't have school works] and there came an idea. :) 


vain little bro + me [nothing to do] = photoshoot! ^^,









Model: Karlo Jozef Raym "Koko" L. Garcia
Styling/Photography/Post-processing: Keisha Garcia
Assisted by my sister Kiara Garcia :)

more photos at my Facebook :) 

feel free to like and/or comment <3


-Cha :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG! He's adorable! Nice posts!

    I love your blog! I really enjoyed looking at your posts. Specially your photos! They are just so creative and artistic, I love that they're are very clear and informative :) I just followed you on GFC! I hope you can visit my blog and maybe do the same? I would love that! Thank you and looking forward to more posts from you!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I'm sorry, hello Sabs I've just read this now. It's been a long time since I visited my blog. Thank you so much! I appreciate your comments :) I'll try my best to keep my blog alive!

      Alright I will! :)
      Thank you again!

      Delete